From the drawing board to project’s completion, serdB works with clients, proposing possible solutions and implementing those solutions in collaboration with the primary contractor’s team. serdB also acts as assistant to the primary contractor or a consultant.
- Acoustic diagnosis of building and environment noise.
- Definition of volume and identification of acoustic constraints.
- Choice of materials, research of specific solutions depending on the chosen architectural concept.
- Enhanced definition of facades and separating walls according to the required performance.
- Noise of machinery study and search for solutions: ventilation, air treatment, air conditioning, heating, smoke extraction, lifts/elevators, etc.
- Definition and choice of sound systems.
- Acoustic impact assessment for project integration into the environment.
Site supervision and commissioning
- Site supervision and delivery conditions.
- Certification HQE or BREEAM, including support during the construction phase (acoustic and/or vibration monitoring).
Advice and training