serdB employs all its expertise to contribute to the protection of the environment and implements sophisticated methods to anticipate and resolve problems from noise and vibration. From surveying of existing situations to predicting future situations, serdB is equipped with all the hardware and software necessary to meet these demands.
- Acoustic and/or vibration measurements during short and long periods.
- Road traffic measurement.
- Determination of regulatory requirements.
- Impact assessment studies (transport infrastructures, wind farms, airports…)
- Creation of 3D sound maps taking into account meteorological effects.
- Comparison of various solution scenarios.
- Optimisation of solutions.
- Providing on-going assistance during the project.
- Verification after implementation.